Eligiblе companies are thоѕе registered in Tаnzаniа with Buѕinеѕѕ Registrations аnd Liсеnѕing Agency (BRELA). Those buѕinеѕѕеѕ will аlѕо nееd tо dеmоnѕtrаtе being in роѕѕеѕѕiоn оf a valid buѕinеѕѕ liсеnѕе.
Members are deemed eligible to be part of the association based on criteria ranging from qualification, relevant work experience for individuals and relevant project experience for companies, evidence of indigenous identity for individuals and evidence of local business registration for companies or locally registered credible partners in the case of international companies.
Companies working in areas such as construction or contractor services that require professional registration with relevant bodies will need to provide evidence of their registrations.
Being part of ATOGS will enable members to enjoy the following benefits:
- Online platform that will provide member only access to premium information
- Access to regular updates on information about the projects and specific potential opportunities available
- Specification and standards information from the project sponsors for various aspects of work required
- Information on member database to allow for opportunity for partnerships not only for Tanzanian companies, but potentially Ugandan companies through AUGOS
- Access to local international training institutions that ATOGS will have partnerships with going forward
- Access to networking and stakeholder engagement events with important policy and decision makers in government to provide feedback and input on policy direction
Membership Types & Fee Structure
|Type||Description||Once-off Registration Cost||Monthly Fee|
|Honorary Membership||Provide individuals access to the formal aspects of the sector in terms of gaining knowledge, opportunities for employment or career advancement and access to significant market players for business development opportunities.||2,200,000||None|
|Ordinary Membership (without voting rights at AGM)||Companies or institutions that are directly or indirectly involved with the sector.||2,200,000||176,000|
|Voting Membership||Companies or institutions that are directly or indirectly involved with the sector.||2,200,000||220,000|
Process for payment
Once we have received your information, we will get in-touch to complete the verification process and process the fee payment.
Information to Enhance ATOGS as an Organisation
How did you hear about ATOGS?
What is your expectation as a member of ATOGS?
Send us an email at email@example.com
Ground Floor – Kilwa House
369 Toure Drive
Dar es Salaam
Get In Touch
Tel: +255 (0)22 229 6000
Mob: +255 710 503 339