Things discussed included:
1. Discussions pertaining the Current Oil and gas projects to be situated in Tanzania, the government input in ensuring local Tanzanian business owners are service providers in these projects.
2. Challenges facing ATOGS in pushing for policies to support local content such as lack of policies to guide students to study the curriculums that put them in the right track to participate in the arising projects.
3. Local Content be a stand-alone policy
4. Clarity on who or what body advertises and monitors local content policy
5. Inadequate colleges that teach curriculum relevant to the prospect projects
6. Lack of opportunities for graduates to increase skills or take part in the project